EchoLUTION Plant DNA Kit (10)
For single-step purification of genomic DNA from a wide range of plant tissues (leaves, roots, seeds, fruits, flowers, buds, or blossoms) from fresh, freeze-dried, or liquid nitrogen preserved samples.
Features:Convenience and speed: Workflow completed in less than 1.5 hours for 96 samples.
High compatibility: Suitable for a wide range of plant species such as strawberry, parsley, tomato, potato, wheat, barley, and many others.
High sensitivity: Highly pure DNA free of contaminants and inhibitors
Reliable results: Lysis under aqueous conditions results in long and intact DNA perfectly suited for downstream applications such as PCR and NGS.
Sustainability: Up to 70% less plastic consumption compared to other extraction methods and no usage of hazardous reagents.
- TurboLyse Protease Plant (1 x 50 µL)
- RNase Plant (1 x 20 µL)
- Grinding Suspension Plant (1 x 100 µL)
- Lysis Buffer Plant (1 x 1 mL)
- Clearing Solution Plant (1 x 250 µL)
- Low-TE Buffer (1 x 1.2 mL)
- Spin Columns Plant (10 columns)
Principle of the EchoLUTION Plant workflow:
(demonstrated in plate format)
- Product Brochure
- Poster: Multiplex Library Preparation for lcWGS using the EchoLUTION Plant DNA Kit for extraction
"We compared the EchoLUTION Plant DNA Kit with our established silica-technology based kit. Using the BioEcho kit we obtained genomic DNA in high yields much faster and easier than before. We were impressed about the simplicity of the whole process.”
What can I expect?
- A brief conversation to discuss your needs and find a perfect fit for them
- Live or virtual demonstration of our product handling and performance
- All questions answered to make sure you have all the information needed
- No commitment whatsoever