EchoLUTION Viral RNA/DNA Kit (2 x 48)
For in-vitro diagnostics use. This product is characterized by the EchoLUTION single-step purification technology, an instant lysis without incubation for swab samples, and a fast lysis step of 10 minutes for stool samples. Together, the overall extraction time is reduced to a minimum and the workflow results in consistent performance.
Features:Convenience and speed: Single-step purification allows complete extraction of 2 x 96 swab samples within 20 minutes. Appropriate for any lab—from low to high throughput and for manual and automated workflows.
High compatibility: Compatible with nasopharyngeal swabs and oropharyngeal swabs and different types of non-chaotropic and chaotropic resuspension and transport media as well as for stool samples.
Validation: IVDR-compliant and CE-marked. It can be integrated into diagnostic laboratory routines and ensures high-quality standards.
Reliable results: With no organic solvents added and by reliable removal of other inhibitors, kit usage results in high-quality viral RNA or DNA for downstream applications like (RT-)PCR.
Sustainability: Up to 70% less plastic consumption compared to other extraction methods
- LyseNtact Buffer New Formula (1 x 5 mL)
- Purification Plates 48 Type 2 (2 plates)
- Elution Plates 96 Type 1 (2 plates)
- User Manual
- Product Brochure
- Application Note: Evaluation of Respiratory and Enteropathogenic Viruse
- Application Note: Diagnosis of Enteropathogenic Viruses from Clinical Stool Samples
- Application Note: Validation for Fast and Reliable SARS-CoV-2 Extraction
What can I expect?
- A brief conversation to discuss your needs and find a perfect fit for them
- Live or virtual demonstration of our product handling and performance
- All questions answered to make sure you have all the information needed
- No commitment whatsoever